METAL WITCH F series rod blanks inherit the performance of METAL WITCH QUEST where they hold many achievements on slow jigging.
Choosing rod power depends on the situation, it’s effective rod action makes it possible to get a bite in all difficult situations.
It is suitable for Migratory fish, groupers, snappers etc, all of them are the target of slow jigging.
- 632 is the lightest and the most sensitive rod in METAL WITCH F series. It’s the best rod for fishing delicate lures in the more difficult situations when the fish are scarce.
- 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:2 100-150g Lures #1.0-#2.0lb PE Line Rod Wt.122g
- 633 is the standard rod of METAL WITCH F series. The 633 is most versatile blank in the series suited to all common conditions. This rod sets the standard for all rods in the METAL WITCH F series.
- 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:3 130-180g Lures #1.2-#2.5lb PE Line Rod Wt.129g
- 634 METAL WITCH F at 6ft 3inches series is compact the most powerful of all rods from the series. This rod is specially designed for launching and playing out heavy lures in though situations, for example in fast tidal current situations or fishing in the deep water.
- 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:4 150-200g Lures #1.5-#3.0lb PE Line Rod Wt.130g
- The 685 has the thickest wall strength and fast action out of the METAL WITCH series. It’s 5 inches longer than the other rods allowing you to have more control to how the falling of the jigs longer to fish. This rod blank is designed to fish in the deeper water more than 200m.When you hook up big fish, you can enjoy the fight with confidence.
- 6ft.8inc. 1pc. Power:5 180-230g (400g Fall Max) Lures #1.5-#3.5lb PE Line Rod Wt.142g
- Is it possible to catch 10kg fish with METAL WITCH F series?
- Yes, it is.
Slow jigging rod size is not chosen the size of the target species. The power of the METAL WITCH F series of rods comes more so from the special tip section rather than the butt section. It is recommend to hold the rod at lower 45 degree angle to avoid damaging the rods during fighting fish, when handling fish over 10kg with 632.
|Model No.||Length||Piece||Power||Lure||PE||Rod Wt.|
|FOMC-685SF||6ft.8inc.||1||5||180-230g (400g Fall Max)||#1.5-#3.5lb||142g|